These instructions are for using the cards; click here to return to the main In Dreams page.
Use the deck of cards on playingcards.io by following these steps:
This is a shared table; copy it so that you have your own deck:
1. Click the “Edit Table” button:
2. In the drawer that appears, click the “Room Options” tab.
3. Scroll down and click the “COPY ROOM” button.
4. Give your room a name and click the “COPY” button to create it.
5. There will be another box that appears with your room’s name on it. Click the OPEN button to open it.
USING THE CARDS:
- Once you’ve dragged a card from the deck, click it to flip the card.
- After you’ve created the table, you can access it on any device (it works great on tablets).
Alternatively, download the .pcio file:
This file will let you use the “Import from File” button, shown above, to import the room.